Below you will find a series of accordion transcriptions of famous compositions no longer covered by copyright.
They are mainly taken from piano transcriptions written in the 19th century.
These transcripts are distributed under the CC-BY 4.0 license:
you can print, copy, distribute, play them freely.
Johann Sebastian Bach
- Suite n°1 per cello – accordion – Imslp
- Aria from “Orchestra suite n°3 in D major”, BWV 1068 – Imslp
Georg Friedrich Händel
Johann Strauss Jr.
- Annen polka – accordion – Imslp
- Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of spring) – accordion – Imslp
- An der schonen blauen donau – accordion (The Blue Danube) – Imslp
- Tritsch-tratsch polka – accordion – Imslp
- Perpetuum Mobile – accordion
John Philip Sousa
Michele Novaro (G. Mameli)
Zequinha de Abreu
δωρεὰν ἐλάβετε, δωρεὰν δότε
gratis accepistis gratis date
Freely you have received; freely give